The Budd's

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June at a Glance


Our Summer has been so much fun so far. It has been quite an eventful month for our Lexi...



A Baptism

On June 8th Lexi got baptized. It was such a wonderful day and I am so proud of the decision she made to become a member of the church. She looked so beautiful and Cameron did such a good job. She was confirmed the same day and then we went to our house for a pizza party with all of the people who came to support her. It was such an awesome experience as a mom, I absolutely cannot believe that she is old enough to be eight. It was super cool that Cameron got to baptize her in the same font that he was baptized in seven years ago. What a cool experience for him. I am so proud of the lady that she is becoming. She is such an example to everyone around her. She has a big, kind heart and will always make sure everyone is included. She is such an amazing sister and always looks after Quinn and Hudson. We  are so lucky to have her in our lives.









A Birthday

June 1st Lexi turned eight. I am having a pretty hard time realizing that she is eight. I still fill like she should be toddling around like Hudson! We went bowling during the day and Lexi did awesome! She is quite the bowler. Then we had the whole family over for cake and ice cream to celebrate. What a fun day! She is quite obsessed with Monster High lately, so her Grandma Molly made her this awesome cake, and then she got a whole bunch of new Monster High dolls. I personally think they are a little creepy, but she loves them!





Dear Lexi,
You are eight now. I cannot believe it. It has been an amazing eight years and you have taught me so so much. You are such a good person. A kind hearted, sweetheart who wants everyone to feel welcome and included. You are an awesome student and an amazing dancer. You have brought so much joy to our family and are such a good example to us all. You take such good care of your brother and sister. You are funny, you like to repeat things you see on tv, and I think you would make a great actress. I want you to know how much you are loved by this family. We don't know what we would do without you. Thanks so much for just being you.

Love,
Mom


Camping at Mill Hollow

Last weekend we went to Mill Hollow camping. It was so much fun. We fished, played cowboy golf and just sat around and relaxed. I always said I would not go camping unless we had a trailer because I am terrified of bears. I am so glad we got a trailer, because I had so much fun! There was something so refreshing about getting out of cell service and out of the hustle and bustle of our every day lives. It was a great weekend to get recharged and ready for the week. I have such a cute family and I love doing things like this with them!








1 comment: