The Budd's

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Out of the Mouth of Quinn


We have a very funny little girl here... in fact most days we our in stitches because of the things that come out of her mouth! Just a few to share....

Quinn: " I gotta get me some garments."
Me: " Well when you grow up and get married in the Temple, you will get you some garments."
Quinn: (thinking very hard) "Okay...when I get married."
Me: " Well who are you going to marry?"
Quinn: " Jesus Christ"

Apparently she is aiming very high! 

I have Demi Lovato's song " Give your heart a break" on my iPhone and Quinn loves music and is always asking to listen to "Dummy Little Voto". She is also always asking to listen to Quiet Riot....I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Quinn had a very interesting comment with her primary teacher on Sunday too. This is how it went.

Quinn: " I really need to go get me a tissue."
Teacher: "You can get a tissue when we go to class, just wait a few minutes."
Quinn: " I can't wait....I have a booger this big (while holding her two pointer fingers about 6 inches apart.)
Teacher: hysterical laughter!

Man, this little girl is funny. And so sweet! The poor little thing has had a rough time the last couple weeks with being sick, falling out of my sister's car onto her head, and lastly, having a seizure last night. I feel so bad because it seems like she just can't catch a break. But she is so upbeat and strong and doesn't let it get her down. She is a great big ball of energy and wears me out on a daily basis. I can't believe how big she is getting! She is such a spunky little girl and always keeps us on our toes!

2 comments: