The Budd's

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Hubby!

Today is our 5th Anniversary! I can't believe that we have been married for 5 years! It's crazy because it seems like we have been together forever sometimes, and others it feels like it hasn't been that long! I could not ask for a better husband. He takes such good care of my girls and I! He puts up with a lot of crap out of me sometimes and I can't even express how much I love and appreciate him!

So to Cameron....thank you so much for everything. You are the best Dad and Husband a girl could ask for. I have no idea what I would do without you. You always love me no matter how onry and mean I can get. I can't believe it was 5 years ago today that we started this wonderful adventure. I love our lives together and I wouldn't change anything. Thank you so much for taking me and the girls to the temple so we could be sealed. You are a great guy and I love you so much!!

1 comment: