The Budd's

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mesquite, Bachelor, and Monster Trucks!

Last weekend we went to Mesquite with the Epps and the Hills. They called and invited us at about noon on Friday and we left at 5:00. That is SO crazy for me to just get up and go. I am definately a planner, and everything has to be written down!! So I was freakin out a little on the way there, but we had so much fun! And we have no pictures, because if you can believe Sarah, Melissa and I all forgot our cameras!! We went shooting, swimming, bowling, and us girls went to play BINGO, and let me just tell you, that is my favorite thing EVER! Then on our way home, we had to stop in St. George and let the boys play with their remote control trucks! It was way fun and I am so glad we went.

Then on Monday we all got together for our weekly Bachelor night. We always get together and eat dinner and watch the Bachelor. And let me just tell you...I HATE JASON!! What was this guy thinking?!?! For one thing, I can't even believe he sent Jilian home to begin with, but to choose Molly over Melissa? He is crazy! We were all shocked. And I don't know about the rest of ya, but I liked him at first but now I think he's a big JERK!

On Tuesday, Cameron informed me that he was going to Provo with Alan to buy one the remote control trucks that him and Eric have. Now these aren't just remote control trucks, they are $500 monster trucks that run on NOS! So we have yet another hobby to do all the time now! But whatever.

Quinn is starting to smile and coo!! It is so cute, I can't believe how big my kids are getting. It goes by way to fast! Lexi is going to start preschool in the fall and I really can't believe I have a kid old enough for that!

3 comments:

  1. I WAS FURIOUS about the Bachelor! I still am:) Sounds like a fun get away. Boys never grow out of the toy stage...the toys just get more expensive if you ask me! Mark's into collecting guns now. It never ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is going to be a major vent session about The Bachelor at Bunko this week, don't you?
    So jealous about Mesquite. I need some warmth in my life. This snow is going to drive me to drink... maybe just koolaid because I'm pregnant and not a drinker, but you get the idea.
    Can't wait to see you on Thursday. Post some pictures of Quinn, would you? I'm dying to see some cute baby girl pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you commented on my blog! Id love to do your hair! just let me know when and I will see what I can do! Anyways- talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete