The Budd's

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!

Christmas at our house was so fun this year, because Lexi actually had an idea of what was going on and of the whole Santa Clause thing! She asked him for a Nintendo DS and an iPod...yeah...keep in mind she is 3!! So he brought her the DS but the iPod might have to wait til next year. But by then she'll probably want a car. I hosted my very first dinner party on Christmas and had the whole family...my mom, Meagan, Madi, Rachel and Brad and Marc( their roommate), Tom and his friend Tonya, Tyler,Emily and Molly. My dad had to work so he wasn't there...bummer, but it was probably better since my mom was! So I made my first turkey dinner and it turned out so good, I think I will probably do it again next year!










No comments:

Post a Comment